2012년 5월 28일 월요일

My Future Plans

Young Sin's Future Plans



Hi my name is Young Sin Kim.

I’m talking about my future plans.

In my 20s, I want to get an accounting license because I want to be an accountant. Also, I will get a job in the U.S.A or the U.K. I’ll also buy a new car. So, I will do it.

In my 30s, I will get married and have a baby. Also, I hope to buy my own house in Korea and another country. So, I will do it.

In my 40s, I will bring up my children, teach them things and enjoy our life together. So, I will do it.

In my 50s, I will buy houses in many countries, because that is my dream. So, I will do it.

In my 60s, I will travel all over the world and sleep in my houses. Also, I will make a bucket list. So I will do it.

In my 70s, I hope to go to space where I will watch the earth and moon. Moreover, I will do everything on my bucket list. So, I will do it.

In my 80s, I will be ready to die because I won’t want to live any more. So, I will do it.

Thank you…

댓글 1개: