2012년 5월 16일 수요일

Korea food in London

Today I introduce about Korea restaurant in London that name is Kimchee. Have you been to this restaurant? 
The location is near the Holborn station. Here address is 71 High Holborn, London WC1V 6EA. 
I think bulgalbi or bulgogi or jjajangmyeon are better. If you order bulgogi or bulgalbi, you will order bab together. Bab is rice.




bulgalbi 

bibimbab

jjambbong

jjajangmyeon

Try to Koreans foods

댓글 2개:

  1. Delicious! I haven't been to Kimchi but I have eaten Korean food once before. It was very tasty but I found it hard to use the metal chopsticks! why do you use metal ones in Korea but wooden ones in Japan and China?

    답글삭제
  2. some time we use wooden chopsticks during the outside eat(e.g.picnic) but almost use metal.
    In my opinion, is a different food culture. usually Korean foods are ferment so, if use the wooden chopstick, it small even after washing. so Korean use metal ones. just my thinking :D
    Japan and china use wooden ones but plastic ones are more popular.

    답글삭제